It’s the season of giving and we’re here to help you with some gift ideas for seniors or people with disabilities. Technological advances allow for new and improved gadgets and gizmos every year, all with the purpose of simplifying difficult tasks and making day-to-day challenges a little easier to handle. We’ve put together this list of budget-friendly gifts to help you start your holiday shopping early this year.
- Stander CarCaddie – Adjustable Safety Vehicle Support Handle
- Portable Vehicle Support Handle
- Wooden Playing Card Holder Rack
- 32″ Foldable Reaching Assist Tool
- Wheelchair Cup Holder
- Magnetic bottle and can opener
- Electric Jar Opener
- No-Slip Standing Aid
- Motion-Activated Light Strand
- Adaptive Silverware
- Tommy Hilfiger Magnetic Button-down Shirt
NMEDA wishes you a safe and happy holiday season!
The National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association (NMEDA) is an advocate for mobility and accessibility for drivers with disabilities. If you need help with converting or buying a handicap accessible car, truck or van, please consider a QAP dealer near you: https://nmeda.org/consumer-resources/dealer-locator/
Inclusion in this list does not constitute an endorsement of any product.