NMEDA Webinar Archive
View past webinars on accessibility and more on-demand.
Positioning Yourself for Success: Strategies to Strengthen Your Engagement with Referral Sources
As we cautiously return to some familiar pre-covid activities, it’s time to shake off the dust and clear out the cobwebs; it’s time to resume networking to build lasting relationships. This short webinar will include members from the NMEDA Dealer Marketing subcommittee who will share their insights on:
- Practices, planning, and strategies to work with referral sources.
- Examples of past, current, and future method of engaging with your key influencers.
- Utilize your manufacturers to support product education and marketing resources.
- Use of NMEDA Lunch & Learn or full-day CAMS event to develop relationships with local referral sources.
Hindsight 2020: Lessons Learned & A New Way Forward
An exceptional panel of mobility industry professionals shared their experiences in 2020 and discussed how they have responded to such an unprecedented year. Christian Quandt of Advanced Wheels, Tammy Johnson of Superior Van & Mobility, and Nicole Bryson of FT Mobility participated in a moderated discussion with NMEDA’s Danny Langfield covering topics including:
- How has 2020 transformed how we do business?
- What practices have been implemented during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Which new ideas have improved processes?
- And most importantly, how do we move forward to have a successful 2021?
Honda OEM MY’18 and MY’19 Odyssey Features and Benefits
Presented by an expert Manufacturer panel from American Honda and Jackson Dawson. Topics include:
- Overview and Features
- Power Train, Safety and Driver Assistive Features
- Customer Mobility Assistance
- Additional Resources
Sharpening Sales Skills and Onboarding
Featuring an expert Dealer panel from Adaptive Driving Access, Custom Mobility (MITS), and United Access, this webinar covered topics including:
- How to build and manage sales funnels
- How to build value propositions, clearing objections, and closing techniques
FCA 2018 Model Year Features & Benefits
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) joined NMEDA for an exclusive 2018 model year OEM chassis features and benefits webinar. In this webinar, FCA marketing managers presented the features and benefits for their 2018 Pacifica, Pacifica Hybrid, Dodge Grand Caravan, and Dodge Pro Master models.
Ford 2018 Model Year Features & Benefits
Ford Mobility joined NMEDA for our first exclusive 2018 model year OEM chassis features and benefits webinar. In this FREE webinar, Ford’s marketing managers presented the features and benefits for their 2018 Escape, F-150, and Super Duty models. This webinar featured discussion on the following Ford updates:
- Updates on ’18 model year changes – Escape, F-150, Super Duty, etc.
- Ford Mobility Motoring Program
- Military and veteran resources
- Additional company news and notices
How to Influence the Influencers with CAMS
Featuring an expert dealer panel from Adaptive Driving Access, Clock Mobility, United Access, and others, this webinar discussed features and benefits of CAMS for outreach to health professional influencers, testimonial interviews, and next steps. Discover what it takes to become a CAMS dealer host, plus hear some tried-and-true methods to receiving the maximum ROI from this free member benefit.
Van Intake and Appraisal
Featuring an expert dealer panel from Advanced Wheels of Technology, Adaptive Driving Access, and United Access, this webinar discussed adaptive equipment recon, timelines, and accountability. Make the most for your business out of the pre-owned vehicle market with these resources.