Get Your Learning On
Looking for custom, auto mobility industry training of the highest quality? Your search is over! The following training opportunities are available exclusively to Quality Assurance Program (QAP) accredited locations:
UPDATED ONLINE COURSES NOW AVAILABLE!
- NMEDA Certified Technician (NCT)
- The NCT course catalog consists of five individual modules that when successfully completed in their entirety, establishes the NCT certification for an individual. QAP rules require that every dealer location must have at least one current NCT on staff.
- Electrical Training
These training courses are offered individually or are included as part of the NCT (NMEDA Certified Technician) course catalog.
- Electrical Training I – This course offers a primer on electrical applications that is generic to the industry.
- Electrical Training II – This advanced training course reviews electrical concepts and covers modern electrical components.
- The Quality Assurance Program
This course is offered individually or included as part of the NCT (NMEDA Certified Technician) course catalog.
- This comprehensive course includes information on QAP, the only nationally recognized accreditation program for the auto mobility industry.
- Manufacturer Service School – Held 2-3 times annually at various locations around the U.S. & Canada, the MSS is a great opportunity for technicians to earn multiple certifications at one training event.
- NMEDA Certified Sales Consultant – This is a comprehensive series of sales modules meant to improve the skill sets of salespeople and their managers.
- Introduction to Automotive Mobility – As the name suggests, this course is a high-level introduction to the auto mobility industry. Perfect for on-boarding or a basic refresher course.
- Back to Basics: Dealer Sales Training – Basic sales techniques are the order of the day in this brief, elementary course.