Get Your Learning On
Looking for custom, auto mobility industry training of the highest quality? Your search is over! The following training opportunities are available exclusively to QAP accredited locations:
- Manufacturers Service School – Held 2-3 times annually at various locations around the U.S. & Canada, the MSS is a great opportunity for technicians to earn multiple certifications at one training event.
- NMEDA Certified Technician (NCT)
- The NCT course is a bundle of seven individual modules that, when successfully completed in their entirety, establishes the NCT certification for an individual. QAP rules require that every dealer location must have at least one current NCT on staff.
- NCT Recertification Exam – For those current NCTs needing to recertify.
- Master NCT – This is the next step in the professional development of a mobility tech and involves several requirements in addition to the NCT.
- Electrical Training
- Electrical Training I – This course offers a primer on electrical applications that is generic to the industry.
- Electrical Training II – This advanced training covers modern electrical components.
- Electrical Training I Recertification Exam – Required for those with an ET I certificate needing to recertify.
- QAP 1-2-3-4 – This is a single course with four sections designed to bring you up to speed on the Quality Assurance Program.
- NMEDA Certified Sales Consultant – This is a comprehensive series of sales modules meant to improve the skill sets of salespeople and their managers.
- Introduction to Automotive Mobility – As the name suggests, this course is a high-level introduction to the auto mobility industry. Perfect for on-boarding or a basic refresher course.
- Back to Basics: Dealer Sales Training – Basic sales techniques are the order of the day in this brief, elementary course.