The publication is released quarterly in January, April, July and October to approximately 650 subscribers. Readership includes professionals in the mobility industry across the United States and Canada, including:
- Mobility equipment installers/dealers, technicians and manufacturers;
- Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) representatives (i.e., Toyota, GM, etc.);
- Occupational/physical therapists and/or rehabilitation specialists and driver trainers;
- Researchers, engineers, consultants, or providers of other services for the elderly or for people with disabilities; and
- Various government programs or agencies.