Circuit Breaker Magazine Advertising
NMEDA’s association magazine is distributed in hard copy to roughly 650 industry professionals in the United States and Canada and made available online each quarter.
The publication is released quarterly in January, April, July and October to approximately 600 subscribers. Readership includes professionals in the mobility industry across the United States and Canada, including:
- Mobility equipment installers/dealers, technicians and manufacturers;
- Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) representatives (i.e., Toyota, GM, etc.);
- Occupational/physical therapists and/or rehabilitation specialists and driver trainers;
- Researchers, engineers, consultants, or providers of other services for the elderly or for people with disabilities; and
- Various government programs or agencies.
Annual rates start at $718.
Publication trim size is 8.5 x 11″.
An additional 1/4″ is recommended for bleed on full page ads.
|Ad Placement||Ad Size|
|Back or Inside Cover||8.5 X 11 inches|
|Center Spread (1 pg)||8.5 X 11 inches|
|Full Page||8.5 X 11 inches|
|Half Page||7.5 X 4.5 inches|
|Quarter Page||3.75 X 4.5 inches|
|Inserts (limit 2 per issue)||Various|
NMEDA reserves the right to run previous ad materials if a new ad is not received by the posted deadline.
For more information, including pricing, complete the form below or contact Trevor Jennings, Director of Partner Relations at Trevor.Jennings@nmeda.org.